Eat the Rich - Shimmer

Eat the Rich - Shimmer

$9.99Price

Eat the Rich is apart of the 'Fuck 2020' collection of colors. Eat the Rich was a statement made many times last year; echoing the sentiment that the top 1% should not own more wealth than the remaining 99% combined. Eat the Rich is what I call a pea green infused with a bronze-yellow to green shift.